- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site and how it is used.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information
Collection of information
Shared HR Services is the sole owner of the information collected on this web site. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Information use and sharing
We will use your information to respond to your inquiries and questions. We will not share your information with any third-party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. answer an email.
We use return email addresses to answer the emails that we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose other than our newsletter and are not shared with outside parties.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you with an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Commitment to data security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of your information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How you can access or correct your information
We use procedures to safeguard your personally identifiable information. At any time, you can contact us directly by phone or email (see Contact us section below) to:
- Determine what data we have about you, if any.
- Change / correct any personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you may have about our use of your data.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.